Consider Invisalign to get the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted – without braces
We are a Certified Invisalign Provider
Get the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted without braces. A complimentary consultation with Chad Johnson Orthodontics can determine if Invisalign is right for you.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you’re wearing. You can smile more during treatment as well as after. Invisalign is made with 3D computer imaging technology and has been proven to be as effective as braces for most cases.
Not only are the aligners invisible, they are removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. Plus, brushing and flossing are no problem. They are also comfortable, with no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. And no metal and wires usually means you spend less time in your doctor’s office getting adjustments. Invisalign also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
How does it work?
You wear each set of aligners for about one week, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to their final positions. You’ll visit us once every 8-10 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned. Total treatment time and the average number of aligners worn during treatment will vary from case to case.
Costs and Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need to know about Invisalign
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- Since Invisalign is virtually invisible, chances are no one will even notice anything is different, until your new smile is revealed, of course.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with Invisalign. Since it’s clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign, it’s easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
Invisalign aligners are clear; no one may even notice that you’re wearing braces, making Invisalign a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. Invisalign is removable.
Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign does not use metal brackets or wires that could cause irritation to your mouth. In addition, you’ll spend less time in the doctor’s chair and having to schedule appointments, and more time out doing the things you love.
Lastly, Invisalign allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you start your treatment, so that you can preview how your straight teeth will look once your treatment is complete.
More than 1,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you’ve always wanted.
The Invisalign system is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Using advanced 3-D computer imaging technology, Invisalign depicts your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position. Then a series of clear aligners are custom made for your teeth – and your teeth only – to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series until the final position of your teeth is achieved. Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined by your doctor based on your specific needs.
It’s true. No matter what you’ve believed in the past, a confident, radiant smile can be within reach. And if you think about it, improving your smile is an important investment, because you’re doing it for yourself.
There are many factors that determine the cost of your Invisalign treatment: how extensive the issues you want corrected, how long your treatment plan will last, and the specific treatment details prescribed by the doctor.
- Courtesy discount applied for treatment paid in full by cash or check
- Payment arrangements to coincide with your
- Flex Plan needs Most major credit cards accepted
If your dental plan covers orthodontic treatment, you may also qualify for Invisalign. Talk to your insurance provider to determine the extent of coverage for your treatment.